Believe it or not, dads do not only want sports apparel or lawn mowers. Here is a list of things you might not have thought of before.
- Wallet iPhone case
- Beverage warmer (try brookstone)
- Digital camera
When you ask most moms what they want for the holidays they tend to say, “your love is enough for me.” Well, that’s not very helpful mom. So here are some ideas to appease even the most vague of mothers.
- Tote bags for everyday
- Personalized-name note pads
- Spa gift card or appointment
- Cake holder
- Personalized jewelry tray
Sisters tend to be easier to please, but something personal makes everyone happy.
- Engraved personal jewelry box
- Monogram ring (etsy)
- Charging phone case (Mophie)
In my experience, brothers are the easiest people to buy gifts for. When in doubt, buy your brother a snuggie for hours of comfort while playing his new video game.
- The new grand theft auto 5
- Sweatshirts/ quarter zips
- New J. Cole album