- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (SVU) gets number one on the list as it is one of the most popular shows around the world. No matter who you are, SVU is sure to grab your attention and emotion. After watching SVU, you will surely be attached and feel like you are a part of the Special Victims Unit.
- Orange is the New Black is a recent Netflix-only series that took the world by storm. It was not long after its release that Orange is the New Black became one of the most talked about TV series in the world. People all across the country fell in love with the inmates and the plot of OITNB. If you start OITNB, I promise you won’t stop until you have watched every episode. Season 3 is expected to air June 2015.
- Grey’s Anatomy is an audience favorite as it has been running for ten years. It may seem like 10 years is a little long for a show to be running but Grey’s Anatomy has still got it. After watching all of the seasons, you may feel like you can perform the surgeries yourself.
- Friday Night Lights a crowd pleaser. Even though the show has ended, this is truly a show that anyone can enjoy. It may seem like it is just about a high school football team, but the show is about so much more than that. It is heart warming and teaches valuable lessons about family, friendship and overcoming obstacles. Friday Night Lights is a show that anyone can learn from and enjoy.
- The Office simply put, comedy. I dare you to watch one episode of The Office without laughing hysterically. If you can find a friend to watch The Office with and you can laugh together, all the better. The show has ended in recent years, but there aren’t very many shows that contain a cast full of comedians.